Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller of your personal data is “DECK-DRY” Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, ul. Abrahama 48, 80-307 Gdańsk-Oliwa, entered into the Register of Businesses of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Gdańsk – Północ in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000241286, Enterprise ID: 191118644, VAT No.: 5841183361. In all matters relating to the protection of personal data you can contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address: “DECK-DRY” Sp. z o.o. ul. Abrahama 48, 80-307 Gdańsk-Oliwa.
What is the purpose of collecting your data and on what basis do we use it?
Your personal details are needed and processed by us for the following purposes:
- replying to messages sent through the contact form published on our website. The legal basis for the processing is the consent given by you when sending the messages (art. 6 paragraph 1 item a of the GDPR),
- newsletter service. The legal basis for the processing is the consent given by you when subscribing for the newsletter (art. 6 paragraph 1 item a of the GDPR).
- analytical studies, consisting in particular in the study and analysis of traffic on our website, conducting market and opinion research. This objective is our legitimate interest and the legal basis for processing is art. 6 paragraph 1 point f of the GDPR.
- ensuring the safety and quality of the session and provision of all the functions of our website. This objective is our legitimate interest and the legal basis for processing is art. 6 paragraph 1 point f of the GDPR.
- direct marketing of our services and products. This objective is also our legitimate interest and the legal basis for processing is art. 6 paragraph 1 point f of the GDPR.
What personal information do we process?
During your visit to our website, we process the following personal data:
- data provided voluntarily
As part of our website we provide the contact form that allows you to send us a message. In connection with sending messages, we process your name and e-mail address. In connection with the provision of the newsletter, we process your e-mail address.
- data collected automatically
During your use of our website we collect information such as your IP address, URL request address, device ID, amount of time spent on each page, browser type, browser language, date and time of use of the Website, screen resolution, type and operating system version, and other such information.
Is the provision of data mandatory?
The provision of personal information is entirely voluntary. However, where the basis for the processing of personal data is consent, without your consent we are unable to take actions which this consent applies to. Consent may be withdrawn at any time, but this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data by us based on consent before its withdrawal.
How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent, oppose to the processing or request to remove your data.
What are cookies?
Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored on your terminal device and are designed to use the website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on a terminal device and a unique number.
Cookies are used to:
- identify the device used to view the corresponding content,
- generate statistics that help us to understand how users of the website use it, in order to improve its structure and content,
- customize the content and operation of the website by matching an anonymous, randomly generated tracking ID which allows us, among others, to check the origin of the user, search engine used, link clicked, keywords typed and duration of of a visit to the website,
- collect general and anonymous data for the implementation of advertising campaigns using remarketing lists that allow us to display advertising content tailored to the user’s preferences.
Web browsers usually by default allow the storage of cookies in the user’s terminal device. You can change the settings in this area. You can delete stored cookies and automatically block cookies in your web browser. For details, refer to the help or documentation of the web browser.
What are your rights?
With regard to the processing by us of your personal data you have a number of rights. You can exercise your rights by contacting us by e-mail at: email@example.com or by post to the address: “DECK-DRY” Sp. z o.o. ul. Abrahama 48, 80-307 Gdańsk-Oliwa.
You have the right to:
- access to your personal data and to request their rectification, erasure and restriction of processing. In so far as the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data,
- to the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data which was based on the previously granted permission,
- to the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, you are entitled to transfer your data, i.e. request us to return your personal data in a structured, commonly used format,
- complain to the supervisory authority dealing with personal data protection, whenever you feel that the processing of personal data violates your rights.
Whom we share your personal data with?
Your personal data may be transferred to entities to which we entrust the processing of personal data on the basis of contracts and entities authorized by law to obtain personal information. Your personal data will also be provided to our authorized employees and associates in order to perform their duties.
For the purposes of our newsletter service, your personal information is processed using a tool provided by The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp based in the United States. In the case of transfer of your personal data to countries outside the European Union, the data are transmitted only to entities participating in the EU-US Privacy Shield established by the Implementing Decision of the European Commission as a set of rules to guarantee adequate protection of your privacy.
We also use tools and services of other entities in connection with running the company’s website in order to improve it and to conduct research and analysis. Your personal data collected automatically during your visit to our website are analyzed using the following tools:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
Are my data profiled?
Your personal information will not be subject to any processes which would lead to automated decision-making, including profiling.